Metal Roofing Installation and Restoration
“I would rather five people knew my work and thought it was good work
than five million knew me and were indifferent.”
Metal roofing has become a popular choice in the Carolinas for many reasons. Metal roofs are low-maintenance, durable and fire-resistant. They can be customized to match the architectural style of your commercial or industrial building.
WNC Roofing not only performs metal roof installation and restoration, but we also do metal roof repair. As your commercial roofing contractor, we take care of all the details while offering customer service that our customers rave about.
Metal Roof Installation
While the initial cost for a premium metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you will reap financial benefits in the long run. With proper installation, a metal roof can last a lifetime, whereas materials like asphalt require re-roofing every 10 to 20 years.
A metal roof offers superior protection against fire, wind, water and snow. It adds to the resale value of your property, reduces energy costs, and gives you peace of mind. Metal roofing also can lower your property insurance premiums by up to 35 percent.
WNC Roofing is certified to install both Coastal Metal Services and McElroy Metal Roof Systems. Whether your project is commercial or industrial, we have a metal roof solution for your taste and your budget. We offer products with the longest warranties available, accompanied by prompt, professional service.
Metal Roof Repair
Restoration of a metal roof is a sustainable alternative to replacing it. Restoration includes repairing all the penetrations and resurfacing the roof to restore it to prime condition. The opportunity to perform restoration work normally exists two or three years prior to the end of the roof’s lifecycle, before significant damage has occurred.
The cost of restoration typically is much less than the cost of re-roofing. Our team has undergone specialized training to be able to identify and correct major deficiencies in roof systems prior to replacement. This process can include Coatings and Retro Fit Systems.
Metal Roof Coatings
Coatings are one of WNC Roofing’s specialties. We are certified in multiple roof coating and waterproofing systems. We can provide you with a 15-, 20- or 25-year labor and material warranty directly from the manufacturer because we are so sure of our coating process.
Roof coatings are a great option for restoring a metal roof. Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Cost Savings: Efficient application equals cost savings. When we apply a coating to your metal roof, there is zero tear off, zero disposal and labor savings. You’ll experience a lower cost of ownership through energy savings and lower maintenance.
- Monolithic: Roof coatings are completely monolithic, so there are no seams. This solves the problem if your roof system has multiple penetrations. No seams mean fewer areas for failure and water penetration. 90 percent of all roof leaks occur at the seams and penetrations.
- Green: Since there is zero tear off needed with a roof coating, you are keeping unwanted roof waste out of the landfills.
- Renewable: You will never have to tear off your roof again. Every 15+ years, let us clean, prep and apply new coats to achieve an additional warranty from the manufacture.
Flute Fit Systems
WNC Roofing offers proven metal retrofit systems that offer a long-term, cost-effective solution that meets the needs of most commercial and industrial buildings. The restoration system starts with the existing metal roof. We fill the flutes and cover the deck with premium insulation, and then mechanically fasten or adhere a single-ply membrane to the top.
The distinct advantages of a Flute Fit System include:
- Preservation of the existing metal roof to prevent further deterioration
- Creation of a stable system by reducing expansion and contraction
- A fully-restored roof system that reduces noise for occupants
- Improvement in R-value that can help reduce energy costs
- Option for a cool roof that yields additional energy savings
- Multiple roof system options installed directly over your existing roof, which eliminates costly removal
- Systems backed by industry-leading warranties
So whether you want to install a new metal roof or restore an existing one, let us be your commercial roofing company. When it comes to metal roofs, “Call Us First.”
Quality Products + Exceptional Customer Service + Experience = WNC Roofing
Call 1-800-704-7765 or contact us online today for a free estimate. When friendly, courteous quality service matters to you, WNC Roofing, LLC is the commercial roofing company to trust.