Commercial Roof Inspections
Our 8-point Commercial Roof Inspection targets all points of entry for water and moisture, as well as identifying potential concerns. We send our clients a detailed photo roof report, composed by an in-house technical coordinator, along with his recommendations for remediation if needed.
WNC Roofing is a fully licensed, insured, and bond-able Commercial Roofing Contractor in North Carolina and South Carolina. We install all products per manufacturer specifications. Commercial Roof Inspections are conducted with a detailed accompanying roof report for your knowledge and records. Our Commercial Roofing experts have the latest training, technology, and products to complete our 8-Point Roof Inspection to ensure that nothing is missed and your concerns are addressed.
8-Point Roof Inspection
- Inspect the entire roof area for damage that may have resulted from foreign objects or human activity (i.e., HVAC unit maintenance).
- Inspect for debris that may have accumulated on the roof surface so it does not restrict drainage or cause roof membrane damage.
- Inspect all roof drains, overflow drains, grates and scupper drains for a free flow of rainwater and snow melt.
- Inspect all welds at membrane field seams, roof curbs and roof penetrations. Verify that no voids have developed at the weld points.
- Inspect all sheet metal flashings and counter flashings at copings, gutters collector boxes and downspouts to verify they are firmly attached and sealed.
- Inspect and verify that the roof access scuttle, ladder and locking mechanism are operational and that all flashings are in place and secure.
- Verify that all HVAC unit access doors and covers are installed and secured.
- Submit a written report to the building owner with photos showing current roof condition, evidence of any roof abuse, and any issues that could lead to future roof problems.